For over 40 years, we have worked to help our clients achieve peace of mind through customized and thoughtful planning.
We are proud and sincerely appreciative of the relationships we have forged and maintained over the years. Our success only comes when our clients are successful. We are ever cognizant that our accomplishments are directly attributable and linked to the goals and objectives our clients are seeking. We are proud and grateful to play a part in their success.
- Founded in Boston in 1971.
- Professional staff accreditations include CPA, CFP®, CVA®, CRPC®, CLU, ChFC, MSFS, ASA, MSF and MBA designations.
- Senior management has over 150 years of collective financial services experience.
- Baldwin & Clarke Corporate Finance has completed in excess of $1.2 billion in M&A transactions, including over $500 million in capital raised.
- Baldwin & Clarke, LLP has placed close to $1 billion of insurance for the purpose of addressing the business, estate, and personal financial needs of our clients.
- Baldwin & Clarke Retirement Plan Services is one of NH’s oldest retirement plan consultancy firms with a strategic TPA alliance.
- Baldwin & Clarke Advisory Services, as a fee-only RIA, has prepared approximately 1,000 financial and legacy plans, saving clients hundreds of millions of potential estate taxes.
Our business model and client relationship management allows both individuals and companies the ability to access and leverage a diverse set of advisory services.
For a full set of organizational abilities, please download our Firm Capabilities Sheet.