Save the Date
The Baldwin & Clarke Companies & Bernstein, Shur, Sawyer & Nelson, P.A.
Cordially Invite You to an
EXIT PATH WORKSHOP
WHEN: See Events page for time and location of upcoming events.
WHAT: A hands-on workshop (not a “presentation”) reflecting Baldwin & Clarke’s 45 years of experience advising business owners on exit and continuity planning.
WHY: Every business owner “exits” his or her business someday. It could be the result of sale, a transfer to family or employees, or “dying with my boots on.” A planned exit enables business owners to exit when they want to whom they want, for what they want.
TAKE AWAYS WILL INCLUDE:
- A completed Exit Path Worksheet specific to you and your company that takes you through every phase of what it takes to prepare you and your company for a successful exit, transition
- A Discovery Report providing a realistic estimate of your company’s current and potential value and identifies the three things that most drive value creation in your company.
- How your preparedness for an exit compares to other businesses.
- Self-evaluation questionnaires to help you focus on exit path goals and strategies.
- A complimentary copy of the best-selling exit planning book: “Exit Planning: The Definitive Guide”.
- An understanding of those things that need to be considered to achieve a successful exit.
- Some questionnaires to help you discover your readiness with respect to those considerations.
- A completed Exit Path Finder Workbook.
- A copy of “Exit Planning: The Definitive Guide” by attorney John H. Brown, founder of Business Enterprise Institute (“BEI”).
- A no-cost opportunity to:
- Get an estimate of your company’s current and potential value.
- Learn what three value drivers most impact your company’s value.
- A complimentary follow-up consultation, if desired.
To Register for the Exit Path Workshop:
To learn more about Baldwin & Clarke’s Exit Planning Services Click HERE
|The Baldwin & Clarke Companies|
116 A South River Road, Coldstream Park
Bedford, NH 03110
(800) 639-2711 or (603) 668-4353
|Bernstein, Shur, Sawyer & Nelson, P.A.|
Jefferson Mill Building, 670 North Commercial Street, Suite 108
Manchester, NH 03101