Dedicated business and personal advisory professionals
Baldwin & Clarke provides thought leadership, guidance, and creative financial solutions throughout our clients’ evolution. Through the ability to integrate key personal and business planning strategies, we are able to offer large company capabilities, delivered with responsiveness and designed to simplify your life.
As an independent financial firm, we are only beholden to our clients. We are free to:
- Advocate for their vision
- Serve as sounding boards
- Work as trusted advisors to help them navigate towards their personal and professional goals.
- Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
- Individuals & Professionals
WE HELP INTEGRATE
- M&A Advisory
- Business valuations
- Strategic & financial consulting
- Exit planning
- Continuity & succession planning
- Retirement & executive benefit plan design
- Financial planning
- Wealth transfer & legacy planning
- Independent investment advisory services
- Risk management & life insurance
- Retirement planning
- Fiduciary guidance
Our Personalized Solutions
Ask Your Financial Advisor?
May 18, 2018
The Baldwin & Clarke Advisory Services team meets with several investment management companies throughout the year and reads countless market reviews and analyses provided by them and other investment sources. Not surprisingly, we have found a few current topics you may want to discuss with your financial advisor.
Do Current Market Conditions Pose Additional Risks for Passive Investors?
December 12, 2017
While Baldwin & Clarke Advisory Services, Inc. (“BCASI”) makes use of S&P 500 based ETF index funds to a limited degree in some client portfolios, we remain wary of certain embedded risks in market based investing, the most obvious being the lack of downside protection. Another is that the performance of the most popular indices is disproportionately driven by the largest companies, as measured by market capitalization. So called “cap weighted” indices.