Formal credentialed appraisals:
- Estate and gift planning
- Stock Transfers
- Shareholder buyouts
- Buy-sell planning
- Incentive equity stock option plans
Strategic analysis for owners and management:
- Sale and business combinations
- Strategic and management planning
- Succession and shareholder planning
- Capital Planning
Our firm has been providing professional valuation services for over 25 years.
Our professional staff has experience evaluating entities with revenues ranging from less than $1 million to above $200 million and has worked across a wide range of industries.
BaldwinClarke professional credentials include:
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Merger and Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
We specialize in valuing privately-held lower middle market companies.
Through our deep experience and effort to fully understand our clients’ goals and objectives, we work diligently to establish a strong understanding of value and the drivers behind it.
- Understand business progress
- Support corporate governance
- Assist with tax planning
- Facilitate transitional initiatives
- Evaluate exit alternatives
Experience by Valuation Application
Valuation Purpose and % of Engagements