401(k) & 403(b) Advisory and Management
These plans are important tools to assist employees in preparing for retirement.
We work closely with business owners and plan trustees to craft sound and focused retirement plans. We curate and advise on plan investments in addition to helping our clients identify, select, and monitor best-in-class third-party administrators and daily valuation record keepers.
We provide investment advisory services with respect to plan investments. Our investment guidance addresses the qualified plan needs of our business clients. We focus on the virtual elimination of fiduciary risk for plan administration and investment matters, an important consideration for businesses and their owners.
- Develop an investment policy statement.
- Create a survey of TPAs and recordkeepers, including existing providers, if desired.
- Evaluate trustee and participant platforms for robustness and functionality.
- Leverage our independence to provide you with an unbiased selection of funds from a diverse universe of options.
- Develop model portfolios for different risk/return objectives to facilitate participant investment selection (ESG models can be included). Model performance is updated quarterly.
- Ensure plan suitability and fit.
- Conduct on-site (or remote) employee education.
- Provide quarterly performance reviews and newsletters.